XF Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local dealer dropped by my office today to show off the XFR Supercharged. I duly dashed out, had a quick look and got behind the wheel and onto the autobahn.

What a car!!!!!!!!! No speed limit on the road I was on. Within seconds I was pushing it all around the clock. Got to 240km/h (around 150mph) - this beast had more - I can assure you - it had a lot more.

It was probably the fastest I have ever driven. In this particular model, you would have thought you were crusing around 100mph until you look at the clock and wave to those Audi's and BMW's you leave behind.

Truly fantastic - I asked the price!! Wait for it: £44,000 tax free. Have just ordered my new 3.0D in Black with Spice.

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Slickfingers said:

My local dealer dropped by my office today to show off the XFR Supercharged.
I duly dashed out, had a quick look and got behind the wheel and onto the autobahn.

What a car!!!!!!!!! No speed limit on the road I was on. Within seconds I was pushing it all around the clock. Got to 240km/h (around 150mph) - this beast had more - I can assure you - it had a lot more.

It was probably the fastest I have ever driven. In this particular model, you would have thought you were crusing around 100mph until you look at the clock and wave to those Audi's and BMW's you leave behind.

Truly fantastic - I asked the price!! Wait for it: £44,000 tax free. Have just ordered my new 3.0D in Black with Spice.
Sharp dealer; it appears as if he used a Mackerel to catch a Sprat :lol:
When do you get your new BLACK 3.0D :?:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ordered my new 3.0D (Portfolio with Spice) last month. So the sprat was already caught. Due to pick up my new machine late June 09 (requested that date).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts