XF Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's another thread for pics of new cars, but I've worked hard on mine today and thought perhaps it could have it's own.

Washed with Meguiars NXT Car Wash and then polished using Autoglym Super Resin Polish and finished with Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection.

Bodywork looks like glass and I'm very pleased with the results. Hope you like it too

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could only post 3 pics to start with so here's a few more. Boy do I LOVE this car :D :D :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Looking good Andy; amazing in fact :!: I think we can allow her the separate thread :)
Keep up the good work; it certainly pays off ;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
WOW! looks superb esp. the wheels. Dead envious :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like a little contrast adjustment there pekem but hey that's fine by me :D :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
xfphillips said:
Wow :) Loving those Sentas :)

Looks great! I'm envious I've only got the venus! ;)
Glad you like them Liquidsilver. Not standard wheels on the Portfolio but as soon as I saw them I knew I was in love.

Mrs XFAndy doesn't read this forum, phew :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Andy.....looks fantastic! Mine should have arrived on Friday but it did not turn up unfortunately due to it requiring a 'flash' update whatever that is. Should be this week..but who knows :roll: Andy, as I too have ordered Ivory I was wondering whether your photograph was a true representation of the colour. It seems to be almost white and is certainly lighter than what is depicted in the jaguar literature :?: Thanks.

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
XFAndy said:
xfphillips said:

Glad you like them Liquidsilver. Not standard wheels on the Portfolio but as soon as I saw them I knew I was in love.

You just carry on displaying your number plate in such a brazen way and Mrs XF Andy won't need to read this forum :lol:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pekem said:
XFAndy said:
xfphillips said:

You just carry on displaying your number plate in such a brazen way and Mrs XF Andy won't need to read this forum :lol:
No worries, going to change it soon to an XFS plate :D :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gregan said:
Andy.....looks fantastic! Mine should have arrived on Friday but it did not turn up unfortunately due to it requiring a 'flash' update whatever that is. Should be this week..but who knows :roll: Andy, as I too have ordered Ivory I was wondering whether your photograph was a true representation of the colour. It seems to be almost white and is certainly lighter than what is depicted in the jaguar literature :?: Thanks.
Hi Gregan,

The pic does make the Ivory look lighter than it really is, although undoubtedly it is a light interior. I have had black and grey BMW interiors for the last 8 years and am delighted with the Jag interior, a real breath of fresh air. Would suggest you get it protected as soon as poss and then you'll be absolutely delighted with your choice :D :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cheers Andy. I am coming away from a black internal BMW so I know what you mean.....'like a breath of fresh air'...nicely put :p

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Gregan said:
Cheers Andy. I am coming away from a black internal BMW so I know what you mean.....'like a breath of fresh air'...nicely put :p
Gregan
And looking at your list of cleaning materials, very comprehensive, you are well prepared to conserve the opulence of an Ivory interior :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gregan said:
Let us know when yours arrives, and don't forget the pics :D The wait is a real b*gger, but believe me, well well worth it

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SpiresST said:
Lunar grey with 20" wheels is THE look...
Another devotee :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts