XF Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On our way down to Castle Bromwich today I suggested to my better half that we play "spot the XF"

She agreed, and of course was quickly beating me 3-Nil. My excuse being that they had all passed us on the other side of the motorway and I was concentrating on the left hand side - as I was driving.

She also kept ribbing me that the black ones were very common and that I should have gone with her choice of Pearl Grey - huh! :roll:

Anyway we got to CB and she was winning 5-2 and then on the way back I spotted another 3 and so it was an amicable draw.

But I did point out to her that the ones I spotted were 1 of each colour: ultimate black, liquid silver, indigo, radiance red and botanical green whilst hers were all black or silver.

Still, the XF is not as common as my soon to be PX'ed BMW 530d though - which I guess is a good thing :?:

·
Registered
11 Posts
There seem to be quite a lot of XFs around now, particularly black ones. I was filling up with diesel a week or so ago and there was another black XF a couple of pumps away from me. As the driver was walking in to pay he glanced across at my XF, took a double take, and then smiled at me and said "nice car". I couldn't help but agree.

I was also staying in the Travelinn in Boston (Lincs not US) this week and there was another black XF in the car park. I tried to park next to it but the car in the next space was over the white line so there was no room. I just wanted to show solidarity with someone else with good taste.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts