XF Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I'm a Jag virgin and after months of deliberation over cars, just ordered XF PL yesterday. Still agonizing over colours - Ult Blk vs Pearl and Barley Vs Ivory. Opted for parking pack, cooled seats and blindspot but still trying to justify the cost of the latter 2 to myself and might add the ivory interior too (have an 18 month old who has penned our leather sofa!) .

Pankaj

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
Welcome to the forum PMaini :)
Pearl Grey has emerged as a strong contender for first place in our latest poll @ viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1185
As for the cooled seat option or the Blind Spot Monitor, given the choice of just one, I would certainly choose the latter.
However, you will only have one shot at this so I would say go for broke and get them all plus the Ivory. You can always promise yourself that you will forgo one of life's little luxuries for a month or so :lol:

You are now on the Roll of Honour with all the others, patiently waiting :) viewtopic.php?f=25&t=707&p=5335#p5335

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would go for lighter seats but think Barley is good if you want to avoid the £800 or so for Ivory

1 - 3 of 3 Posts