XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had thought that XF drivers were a discerning, thinking group of people until yesterday morning. Driving south down the M6 at about 9am, I passed a silver grey XF with the registration plate ending in DAW just past the Sandbach Services. The driver, a middle-aged guy HAD A PHONE TO HIS EAR.............driving a £30K+ piece of brillient automotive design and engineering and he cannot afford a decent phone? what a plonker.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Absolutely no excuse! Even the most basic of phones these days has bluetooth and I would assume that if you have enough to drive an XF you can afford a half decent mobile.
Just bone idle!

·
Registered
628 Posts
MikeW said:
I had thought that XF drivers were a discerning, thinking group of people until yesterday morning. Driving south down the M6 at about 9am, I passed a silver grey XF with the registration plate ending in DAW just past the Sandbach Services. The driver, a middle-aged guy HAD A PHONE TO HIS EAR.............driving a £30K+ piece of brillient automotive design and engineering and he cannot afford a decent phone? what a plonker.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Mike, you should see it here in the States! Aside from the financial end of it, its downright dangerous. Now that we bashed that driver, how did the car look?! :D

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
Welcome to the forum MikeW :)
Thank you for completing the signature Profile; it really is a great help to know where in the world members are.
It is infuriating to see so many people arrogantly ignoring the law about telephone usage when driving. Sadly, it seems that few police services will proactively take measures to deal with it. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts