XF Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered an XF SE on January 31, 2021. Until now I have not heard anything about the delivery time. I also can't find any information about the duration of the shutdown due to the lack of microchips. Anyone have more info?

·
Registered
Jaguar XF D200 R-Dynamic SE (Santorini Black with black pack, black wheels, red brakes)
3 Posts
Wow - are you still waiting for your XF to be delivered ?? In the UK, dealers are saying its 20 - 24 weeks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow - are you still waiting for your XF to be delivered ?? In the UK, dealers are saying its 20 - 24 weeks
I'm still waiting. He was once promised in early July. But at the beginning of August, no delivery deadline was given. No one can give me more info about the possible delivery date at the moment

·
Administrator
22,552 Posts
I'm still waiting. He was once promised in early July. But at the beginning of August, no delivery deadline was given. No one can give me more info about the possible delivery date at the moment
Are you wanting it to be delivered to Belgium?

I suggest that you read the very long thread about the iPace.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just received a call from my dealer. My car will be made at the end of December and I can expect it at the end of January. Without the 3D camera and the 16-way electrically adjustable front seats. This without a reduction on the agreed price. If I insist, the camera and electrically adjustable front seats will be there anyway. But then they can't promise me when I can ever expect my car. I have to swear right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts