XF Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new boy here. Does anyone know the wheel dimensions on the Auriba (I think its called) wheels. They are 19" diameter by 8.5 wide. I need to know the pcd and offset. Can anyone help?

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
bammo said:
Hi, new boy here. Does anyone know the wheel dimensions on the Auriba (I think its called) wheels. They are 19" diameter by 8.5 wide. I need to know the pcd and offset. Can anyone help?
Welcome Bammo,
Sorry to say that I do not know what you are talking about, except to say Auriga is the name of the wheel.
Good news, someone :ugeek: will be along soon who will know all about the subject :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Not me, though!

What's a pcd, and why do you need to know it, out of interest?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Maybe bammo likes the Aurigas and wants to fit it onto another car?

Anyway, I found information here regarding PCD and offset.

Sorry, bammo, I haven't got the PCD nor offset information for the Auriga.

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
mauler said:
Maybe bammo likes the Aurigas and wants to fit it onto another car?

Anyway, I found information here regarding PCD and offset.

Sorry, bammo, I haven't got the PCD nor offset information for the Auriga.
Again, very interesting contribution mauler. My first thought when I read about PCD etc, was that maybe bammo has a desire to fit the Auriga's to another make of car :?

·
Registered
204 Posts
pekem said:
...maybe bammo has a desire to fit the Auriga's to another make of car :?
Yes, that was what I had wanted to mean.

bammo: how about calling up a Jaguar dealer and asking them for the desired information? Will that help?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Yes, you guessed it. My mate is buying an XF with those wheels fitted and is thinking of upgrading his wheels. I want to know if they will fit my S Type, and if so I will buy them off him.
Maybe someone might know that.
Anyway, thanks again for your comments so far

·
Registered
204 Posts
Unless I am wrong, I believe the Aurigas will fit your S-Type.

While searching for Auriga information, I stumbled upon this. It says it fits the X- and S-Types.

Of course, I am assuming the it's exactly the same rim used in the XF with no dimensional difference.

The best confirmation would come from a knowledgeable Jaguar dealer.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Jags run a pcd of 108mm but the offsets are different.

XF has copied the XK front wheel offset which is 49mm. The 19" XF 'something or other wheel' is actually the XK wheel bolted to the XF (cheap for Jag to do this I guess).

The S-Type runs 60mm offset so the XF wheels will be 11mm outboard and may give rubbing issues depending on wheel arch clearance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi guys, just an update for you all. I've now got the wheels and they fit no problems atall. Full clearance all round....and they look great!
Maybe this info could be of some use to other S Type owners.
Thanks again for all your comments......Bammo :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts