XF Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I started a thread in the "Thinking of buying an XF.......Ask a question here", entitled "OK so, moving on...".....and it has been deleted, and i'd like to know why please?

I did not post anything in any way contravening the rules!

I was just about to come on and reply to the posts, and I cant obviously, and I am very annoyed about this, and I would like the whole thread re-instating please.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm,

I found out it's actually been moved to the Classified for some reason!

It's not a Classified advert though, I'm not selling or wanting anything, it was a discussion thread about me possibly buying an XF and what to look for hence why I posted it in the...

'Thinking about buying an XF..................Ask a question here."

...section.

Which as I am thinking about buying an XF, and wanted to ask a question, I would have thought was the most suitable section to post a thread in?.....Please correct me if I am wrong though??

Could this be re-instated to the section I originally posted in, as it isn't a Classified advert at all.

Thanks

·
Administrator
22,471 Posts
Hmm,

I found out it's actually been moved to the Classified for some reason!

It's not a Classified advert though, I'm not selling or wanting anything, it was a discussion thread about me possibly buying an XF and what to look for hence why I posted it in the...

'Thinking about buying an XF..................Ask a question here."

...section.

Which as I am thinking about buying an XF, and wanted to ask a question, I would have thought was the most suitable section to post a thread in?.....Please correct me if I am wrong though??

Could this be re-instated to the section I originally posted in, as it isn't a Classified advert at all.

Thanks
Please use Private Mail or "contact us" for these discussions.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Presumably the administrator saw the last post of Rohan and had a mental seizure, moving the whole thread to classified.

·
Registered
9,965 Posts
Here's a thought. When a post is deleted by the "authorities" running this board does your personal post count get adjusted down?

·
Administrator
22,471 Posts
Here's a thought. When a post is deleted by the "authorities" running this board does your personal post count get adjusted down?
Rarely are posts deleted and therefore the post count remains the same.
Most often posts that are off topic, as so often yours are, are simply archived and occasionally find their way back in to a relevant thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.