• 1. Senta; or

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have opted for the Selena 20" wheel, whereas XFAndy has gone for the 20" Senta - Which do you prefer?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I think it is a personal choice and both look good.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Out of those two I'd have the Selena ones, but it is all personal choice.

I opted for the 19" Carelia wheels which I wasn't 100% at the time, but the more I look at them the more I like them! A slightly better ride than the 20" ones which were on the demo.

All personal choice though... Enjoy the car. :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well I think you all know which ones I've voted for ;) ;) Both look good but must admit I love my Sentas. My personal view on the two styles is as follows:-
Selenas look classy with a touch of sportiness
Sentas look sporty with a touch of class
Whichever you go for I don't think you'd be disappointed and the ride quality is fine on 20" rims

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
SpiresST said:

Now I do like those more than the other two; remind me, what model are they :?:
They don't appear in the brochure but they have got the Jaguar inset :!:

·
Registered
425 Posts
[color=green said:
pekem[/color]]Now I do like those more than the other two; remind me, what model are they? They don't appear in the brochure but they have got the Jaguar inset!
I thought they were designed by Spires, and just put a Jaguar hub on - might be wrong though, they're not the XFR wheels are they?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I have been pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to clean Selenas and was wondering if the "split rim bolts" on Sentas trap brake dust and make them difficult to keep clean. I have "discovered a fabulous product to protect alloys - Chemical Guys Wheel Guard

·
Registered
281 Posts
penultimateblack said:
I have been pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to clean Selenas and was wondering if the "split rim bolts" on Sentas trap brake dust and make them difficult to keep clean. I have "discovered a fabulous product to protect alloys - Chemical Guys Wheel Guard
Hi John,
Must admit the 'bolts' are tricky to clean. I use an old bottle brush we had for cleaning babies bottles (boys are now 14 & 15, so it's a few years old!!) and that seems to work fine. However I like the look of the Chemical Guys product. I assume you've used this yourself :?:
Andy

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Yes I have Andy. As per the instructions I used two coats and a week later hosed off the brake dust, which just washed away. I bought the stuff after reading glowing reports on the Detailers World website. The colour looks a bit strange, but the smell is wonderful!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just treated myself to a set of XFR alloys, due to the wonderful world of ebay..

Had one run in them so far, and boy I love em..... just got a small problem with the TPMS but hopefully someone on here will shed some light on that.

Also if anyone wants to liberate a set of 19" Auriga's with tyres, give me a nudge and I'm sure we can come to some agreement.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey and too finish it all off..... A Spires twin exhaust.... boy I love my car.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks great but on balance would probably have the Sentas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts