XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be good to see where you have taken your XF, just to show it off ;)
I was recently at Waddesdon, the home of the banking family, Rothchilds, now owned by the National Trust. Not allowed to drive the car right up to the door as I would have liked in order to get a picture so I have cheated a little :lol:

Have you taken a picture of your car whilst out and about; I will bet that many of you have. If so post it here and let us all see where you have been.

·
Administrator
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
garyxf said:
To a compound at the back of my locall dealer, I hope its not going to be an annual 2 week outing.

gary
Where's the pic Gary; you never know you may not ever see it again ;)

·
Registered
306 Posts
I was going to cut and paste my car behind your car but like everything this week my laptop is iffy this morning, peter your car is magic it has no shadow.

gary

·
Administrator
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
garyxf said:
I was going to cut and paste my car behind your car but like everything this week my laptop is iffy this morning, peter your car is magic it has no shadow.

gary
Well it got there by magic so that is right ;)
I think we should have a picture of Roma examining his gawjus at the dealership today and the workshop manager cowering in the doorway :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts