XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where Are you XF FX :?:

So where are you :?: Are you just sooooo delighted with your Cham that you have forsaken us all here. :shock:
Soon SN08 TOM will be along, no doubt, showing off his spangled Radiance Red and you are nowhere to be seen. It was obviously a good celebration you are having :lol:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yes, come on Cleo! I've just logged on ti read your 'considered' report and no sign of you :D i know how difficult it must be to tear yourself away from your Cham, but don't forget your old friends just because you have a nice new one to play with ;) ;)

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm here, I'm here...! Handover finished at 4pm, got home (unfortuantely straight to collect the urchins) at 530.. had some food as by this time starving, blah blah blah, and am now just finishing the downloads of the pics...bt aving probs resizing to load on here.... :!:

Cham is all I could have asked for...and the weather held out for the pics, a bit of hail while being shown the ropes, then cleared again for drive home :D :D

Pekem, I tried emailing you a quick pic from fone to prove my collection, but maybe it didnt send through :(

Trying now to resize some pics for the forum (I took loads, and even a video of it being unveiled and driven out the showroom ) :cool:

·
Registered
196 Posts
SNO8 TOM Jnr. will post pics 2 morrow. :D Happy Days. XF FX enjoy :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Phew. XF FX lives :!: :!: Looking forward to those pics

1 - 6 of 6 Posts