XF Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently staying in San Francisco and have yet to see a single XF in one of the most affluent cities in the world. Plenty of Merc E-classes and Audi A6's (although no new shape 5-series, either) and gazillions of the large Nissans and Hondas we don't get in the UK.
I'll keep looking, though!

·
Administrator
22,463 Posts
Pop in here, or one of the three or four other Jaguar dealers in San Francisco, and discover why in the view of baron95 they can't sell Jaguars in the land which sends men all around the world to teach selling techniques :lol:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately (or fortunately, dependent on your view), I'm in downtown SF with no transport and a full schedule, otherwise I would go and have a look! It was more an observation. However, I'll be walking the streets a bit more to and from the conference venue this week, so will continue to keep my eyes peeled :geek:

·
Registered
35 Posts
For the record, I travelled from Brunswick in Georgia 4300 miles via 12 States including places like Denver, Las Vegas, LA ending up in San Fran.

I only saw ONE XF the whole journey and that was near Brunswick on the 2nd day.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You won't see too many at the city as a lot of people take public transportation to work. East and South of San Francisco you will see more. I live East and I've seen around 10 Xf's up here.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just visited Boston, NY and DC for a ten day break. I saw plenty of older Jags but only two XFs and one new XJ.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts