XF Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
22,463 Posts
Welcome to the forum Le Chef :)
It seems that you are the first on this forum to place an order for an XFR

Congratulations, we look forward to seeing pictures in due course. :)
Please consider adding your location to your profile so that we don't fall in to the trap of thinking we are going to see you anytime soon on the roads of the UK. :lol:

·
Registered
628 Posts
xfphillips said:
greenie said:
Phila., Pa. Mid October arrival for XF Portfolio Lunar Gray/Spice.
Do you see many XF's up near PA and NJ? It would be interesting to see how they are competing with the likes of the Infiniti M45 and similiar.
phillips, I have only seen 2 XFs on the highways here NW of Philadelphia. The Infinitis have been tooling around here for years so they have a time advantage. If Jag plays its cards correctly and keeps their pricing in line, they will appear in larger #s. With the economy being what it is, though, it might be a while before this happens.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all. New to the forum. Picked up my XF Premium two weeks ago. I am in Los Angeles and work in Beverly Hills. Have not seen a lot of XF's on the road. I am sure that will start to change soon.

·
Administrator
22,463 Posts
Welcome to the forum maug1 :)
It must be a great feeling driving your XF around LA with so few others to be seen.
You are right though; you will eventually lose the exclusivity that you presently enjoy :lol:
P.S. It is interesting that your post, as an Attorney, follows greenie who is also an Attorney :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
maug1 said:
Hi all. New to the forum. Picked up my XF Premium two weeks ago. I am in Los Angeles and work in Beverly Hills. Have not seen a lot of XF's on the road. I am sure that will start to change soon.
Keep looking..... I was in LA/Beverly Hills 2 months ago. It was Jag XF/XFR heaven. Not to forget all the Bentleys, Porsches, Ferraris etc...
It is really car heaven over there. Much nicer than all the Camrys etc... you see on the road here :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got mine - 2009 XF P, Azure Blue. I haven't seen many in Louisville, KY although there is another just 5 miles from my house. We smile and wave knowingly (awesome car) each time we've seen each other!

·
Administrator
22,463 Posts
Welcome to the forum pmarold21 :)
You are lucky to see another XF in Kentucky pmarold21, I thought everyone there rode a thoroughbred horse on blue grass :lol: :lol:
Please take a picture of your car showing a little of Kentucky and post it Here

·
Registered
6 Posts
Northern New Jersey - not too far from US Jaguar headquarters. Have seen few on the road. Do see many x-types, XJ's, XK's. XF's still a bit exclusive. Thats not bad.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here in Omaha the XF is a pretty rare sight, for which I'm glad. Lexus GS, Mercedes E and Infiniti G are a dime-a-dozen here. My XF is Porcelain and I've seen just 2 others on the road in Nebraska; one Vapor Grey and another Black (owned by the easily recognizable former Mayor :evil: , who should be in hiding due to bankrupting the city with corrupt pension deals for municipal employees). I hope the driver in the Vapor Grey is a more respectable character.
We have quite a few XKs and old model XJs around the city though, and a handful of classic XJ-6 coupes (sigh).

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hey Kortezzi! Greenie here holding down the fort just west of Philly. Have seen EXACTLY 5 XFs in 11 months on the road. I specify the road because I see more in the dealers lot!!! I like driving a car that is rarely seen although I must say that the techs at the dealership are not helped by this. If one has a probelm, theyd like to have others to compare!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just saw a big beautiful brand-new black XJ L flying down Dodge St this a.m. here in Omaha. He looked as surprised to see me in my white XF as I was to see him! :shock: Maybe Warren Buffett just traded in that old Cadillac Deville of his...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here in San Antonio, TX, you can't hardly swing a cat (pun intended) without hitting an XJ8, X-Type or S-Type. An occasional XK.

As for XF, I saw a few before I got mine. I keep a sharp eye out, now.

Haven't seen but one of the new XJs running around.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts