XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Jaguar XF has been very well received with the overwhelming majority of reviews heaping praise upon the car.

But, this is the UK and it's a British car. We in the UK simply build up heroes to knock them down. It's still early days and i'm wondering when the inevitable backlash against the XF will begin?

The XF has rocked the boat and taken on the best that Germany and Japan has to offer and has won the initial battle. But will it win the war?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Good question but I think if jaguar can get people in the car driving and not making snide remarks having never seen one, then they will be on to a winner. Time will tell

gary

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
garyxf said:
Good question but I think if jaguar can get people in the car driving and not making snide remarks having never seen one, then they will be on to a winner. Time will tell

gary
Most of the snide remarks come from people who are not in a position to own one.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Vapourgrey said:
Most of the snide remarks come from people who are not in a position to own one.
Exactly!

To me I think the "honeymoon" will be over with the launch of the new E and 5 next year. However, it wont be over for long as the new XJ will refocus on Jaguar and will boost the XF again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts