XF Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Jaguar XF D200 R-Dynamic SE (Santorini Black with black pack, black wheels, red brakes)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order for a brand new Jaguar XF D200 R-Dynamic SE back in July 2021 and told that due to the component shortage delivery is likely around November / December. I'm told my order is in "a holding pool" waiting to be assigned a build date, and as the new 22YM XF's are now being advertised on the Jag website (my ordered car is virtually identical to the new XF R-Dynamic Black :cool:), does anyone know what will happen with my order - do I still get the exact car I ordered (so 21 year model spec), or will Jaguar change the order to a 22 year model or even cancel it ??? I've asked my dealer and its a wall of silence which is very disappointing for a premium brand like Jaguar -- so can anyone in this forum help me out ? I can't believe I'm the only one wondering what happens with orders ;)

·
Registered
798 Posts
If its anything like Land Rover and Velar orders in particular it seems that some items from the 21 Model year are now deleted and have become charged extras on the 22 Model year and the price difference will be charged.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
If its anything like Land Rover and Velar orders in particular it seems that some items from the 21 Model year are now deleted and have become charged extras on the 22 Model year and the price difference will be charged.
seriously? would imagine quite a few customers potentially will cancel orders

1 - 3 of 3 Posts