XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my previous post about how I envied those S owners amongst you, I've now bitten the bullet and gone for one.
I've been given £24.500 for my 2.7 Lux and have topped up the rest for the S PL, couldn't make a good enough case for the wife to authorise the Portfolio :lol:
Just chuffed to bits that were staying with Jag and the XF!

Oh and by the way, it won't be the common Ultimate Black, but the exclusive Lunar Grey! :D

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
I just knew it, I would have bet a tank of diesel that was what you had done zx10ben :lol:
I read the heading and thought; he has gone and bought a 3:00 XF.
Pleased to read that you hadn't followed the herd with that black colour :lol:
Of course it means that you will have to stay a tax exile for a while longer I presume.
Enjoy while you can :)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
zx10ben said:
Oh and by the way, it won't be the common Ultimate Black, but the exclusive Lunar Grey! :D
It won't be long before "Battleship Grey" becomes as common as UB! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pekem said:
Of course it means that you will have to stay a tax exile for a while longer I presume.
Enjoy while you can :)
Yes I have just under a year left of evading the taxman, so took the plunge and went for it.
Was a little disappointed with the value of mine but seeing as it originally cost me a smidge under £27K, It wasn't too bad for a years motoring in style! I shan't envoke the wrath of the forum disclosing the cost of the S! :oops: ;)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
zx10ben said:
I shan't envoke the wrath of the forum disclosing the cost of the S! :oops: ;)
I would rather pay the tax and avoid the sandpits! :lol: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts