XF Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this helps somebody, my 2012 xf 3.0 diesel a few months ago started showing water in fuel even though i had changed filter, problem was with the sensor.
looked up the part needed from Jaguar roughly £100 so done a quick search and found the same sensor is fitted on this vehicle see pics. Water Sensor Fuel Filter For Ssangyong Actyon Rexton 22475-09000 Diesel 2.0/2.7, a quick search on ebay will bring it up for £14 if you want it quick or from further away its £7.00 all on ebay.
So i bought one to try it only difference is you need to take the orange and black rubber washer from original take the black washer from new one and replace with orange and black washer. As you see in pic other than colour of conector and the word Delphi they are the same the one on right being the original,so a big saving and easily fitted dealer would charge you north of £200 fitted.
Font Technology Metal Circuit component Thumb

Automotive tire Gesture Finger Wood Thumb

·
Registered
79 Posts
Great job, thanks for posting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hope this helps somebody, my 2012 xf 3.0 diesel a few months ago started showing water in fuel even though i had changed filter, problem was with the sensor.
looked up the part needed from Jaguar roughly £100 so done a quick search and found the same sensor is fitted on this vehicle see pics. Water Sensor Fuel Filter For Ssangyong Actyon Rexton 22475-09000 Diesel 2.0/2.7, a quick search on ebay will bring it up for £14 if you want it quick or from further away its £7.00 all on ebay.
So i bought one to try it only difference is you need to take the orange and black rubber washer from original take the black washer from new one and replace with orange and black washer. As you see in pic other than colour of conector and the word Delphi they are the same the one on right being the original,so a big saving and easily fitted dealer would charge you north of £200 fitted. View attachment 51157
View attachment 51156
Hi will this also fit the 60 plate Jag 3.0 S V6?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts