XF Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys and Gals,
I am new to the forum and just picked up my Jaguar XF 2011 with only 44k on it yesterday. It has a full service history (Partially dealer) and I am still finding my way around it to be honest! I wedged through the 226 page owners manual yesterday and was a little disappointed to find that my car does not have the Navigation app installed or folding mirrors but it is not the end of the world! (My previous vehicle was a 1999 ML320 LPG converted and even that old it had folding mirrors! lol) I am really happy with the car and it came with 2 keys, service history and a new MOT. I believe the dealer carried out their pre sale checks etc but the vehicle does occasionally say Service Due and I believe it may be due a B service now. The only niggling thing is a warning light which shows up on the home screen only when starting the vehicle. I cannot find this anywhere in the manuels and both dealers I have spoken to have gone for the "bring it in for an investigation at £££££ route! Can anyone please tell me what the attached means? Also how do I access the elusive message centre?
Many thanks
John
Jaguar xf error.jpg

·
Registered
2009 XF 2.7 Azure Blue Metallic
57 Posts
Hi and welcome.
The message centre is where the speedo is between the dials, it should tell you there. I do not have this model but believe it may be due to the possible B service you say is due . :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and welcome.
The message centre is where the speedo is between the dials, it should tell you there. I do not have this model but believe it may be due to the possible B service you say is due . :)
Hi many thanks for the prompt response Bob. I think you might just be right as I reset the service indicator (I know it will still need a B service and will get that done shortly) but the annoying warning symbol has now disappeared.
Regards
John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts