XF Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a matter of profound regret that today the position of Vapour Grey as the colour of choice for the XF has been overtaken by, can hardly bring myself to write it, Ultimate Black :(

On a more positive note I am pleased to see that the number of votes cast is a long way short of our membership total and accordingly I beg members that have not voted yet to do so as soon as possible, particulary members that went with Botanical Green :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vote here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=593

·
Registered
281 Posts
pekem said:
It is a matter of profound regret that today the position of Vapour Grey as the colour of choice for the XF has been overtaken by, can hardly bring myself to write it, Ultimate Black :(

On a more positive note I am pleased to see that the number of votes cast is a long way short of our membership total and accordingly I beg members that have not voted yet to do so as soon as possible, particulary members that went with Botanical Green :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vote here:
http://xfforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=593
Well assuming you and Cleo vote, then it'll probably be up to 3 for BG ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
XFAndy said:
pekem said:

Vote here:
http://xfforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=593
Well assuming you and Cleo vote, then it'll probably be up to 3 for BG ;) ;) :D :D :D :D
You need to check out the results Andy; Botanical Green is already at 6 and that's without Cleo and Me ;)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Coming up fast on the rails there Pekem ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi... just joined, having just ordered a 3.0S Diesel Portfolio in what seems to be now, given the recent flurry of Ultimate Blacks, trend-bucking Vapour Grey, with a Charcoal interior.... garage says should be given a delivery date this Tuesday....cheers. FTA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts