XF Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm new to this forum and new to Jaguar.
I have recently purchased a XF 2.0d awd sport.
Although I love the look, style and drive of the car, I do feel like I should have done a bit more research into what spec to buy. I'm looking for idea's to upgrade the performance and look of the car. Things like exhausts air intake and other suggestions you guys may have. I like my cars to have a good sound track through the exhaust/engine. Does anybody on hear have any idea on where to go and prices please. I've searched the Internet to find info, parts and prices but I'm not having much luck and to be honest I don't know who and what to trust. Thank you all in advance

·
Administrator
22,476 Posts
Hello,
I'm new to this forum and new to Jaguar.
I have recently purchased a XF 2.0d awd sport.
Although I love the look, style and drive of the car, I do feel like I should have done a bit more research into what spec to buy. I'm looking for idea's to upgrade the performance and look of the car. Things like exhausts air intake and other suggestions you guys may have. I like my cars to have a good sound track through the exhaust/engine. Does anybody on hear have any idea on where to go and prices please. I've searched the Internet to find info, parts and prices but I'm not having much luck and to be honest I don't know who and what to trust. Thank you all in advance View attachment 50204
Try Spires :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts