XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Note that the Jaguar website has now been brought up to date more fully with prices and options of the new models. I see that the petrol 3.0 litre is only available to "special order." Details of the new Portfolio equipment level are published, I think, for the first time - pictures of new 20" wheels and the interior options on the XFR are interesting with new ebony figured woodwork. New colours for the XFR are announced and also new colours for the rest of the range - Radiance Red, Winter Gold, and Azure Blue are all being replaced in 2009. Shame that the new XFR colours aren't available on the L and PL - I can't help feeling that this would help - several colours, in my view, or somewhat dull. Good to see a "proper red" emerging but only for the XFR.
Martin

·
Registered
51 Posts
dude , what happened to the 4.2 sv8 :eek: , i'm going to the dealer at the end of this month i hope the still have those , if not i think i'll go with the 5 liter normal aspirated because i don't like the XFR face

·
Registered
306 Posts
Wot no Radiance Red? :eek:

I'll hold judgement until I see the Velvet one but I have to say I'm very pleased with my choice of colour.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts