XF Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being the spawny military type serving in Germany at present I am entitled to buy the car and all its accessories tax free and with a small military discount.
The car was ordered in Mar and will be collected on 1st Sept but meantime I'm looking at adding the shiny bits such as chrome power vent covers, lit door sills and pedal kit.
Can anyone tell me what the price was in pounds fully fitted as I'm sure I'm getting over quoted. Quotes fitted are:
the power vents £144, sills £379 and pedals £95
If anyone can shed some light it would be much appreciated and I'll promise not to tell you how much the car was :eek:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I paid (fitted) excluding VAT
Chrome Side vents £140.83
Illum Tread plats £370.00

Still waiting to have them fitted (2weeks) as they are on back order with Jaguar.
The Dealer has promised to also fit the Splash guards FOC.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Charlie, did you get any discount or was that the full UK price?

Still waiting for a couple of dealers to give me quotes, seems they all want to keep prices under their hats for now :?:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just been contacted by Jaguar in Basingstoke and been quoted fitted:

Side vent covers £202.69

Door Sills £490.56

So I'll keep my mouth shut and pay the price I've been quoted as obviously its a deal!
Cheers for the help though Charlie!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I paid £310 for chrome side vents and mud guards (supplied and fitted including VAT). At the time I calculated that the dealer charged me £85 for labour. I don't know what the breakdown of the parts was but the dealer just quoted me for the whole lot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Roma said:
I paid £310 for chrome side vents and mud guards (supplied and fitted including VAT). At the time I calculated that the dealer charged me £85 for labour. I don't know what the breakdown of the parts was but the dealer just quoted me for the whole lot.

I got chrome vents for free, no charge at all, also some minor gifts as mats and spare lamps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts