XF Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took a sneak picture, that shows the two Jaguars in our street, for the first time parked in a queue. The black X-type of a neighbour and our metallic black XF. Enjoy it, they could be parked somehere else in the street tomorrow :)

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
Brilliant mindbrother, wonderful :)
Who parked first :?:
Do you know the owner :?:
By the way, your Black looks fantastic :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've parked the XF first. I know the owner not really, only by face and saying hello (he lives on another part of the street, around a corner).

We heard this funny story earlier this week. Some neighbour-lady spoke to the X-type owner and asked him "you'll be not really happy as another Jag' has arrived in our street - there goes your exclusivity!". The man reacted surprised, as he wasn't aware of the XF. But now that he parked behind it, I'm sure he has noticed it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pekem said:
Yes, it almost looks as good as your favorite Ultimate Black color, don't you agree? ;)

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
mindbrother said:
pekem said:
Yes, it almost looks as good as your favorite Ultimate Black color, don't you agree? ;)
I do agree, almost as good but never better than Botanical Green

But you didn't answer my questions about your neighbour :(

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did:

mindbrother said:
I've parked the XF first. I know the owner not really, only by face and saying hello (he lives on another part of the street, around a corner).

We heard this funny story earlier this week. Some neighbour-lady spoke to the X-type owner and asked him "you'll be not really happy as another Jag' has arrived in our street - there goes your exclusivity!". The man reacted surprised, as he wasn't aware of the XF. But now that he parked behind it, I'm sure he has noticed it.

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
You story gets better and better :lol: :lol:
As we say in Britain, and for all I know you might say the same in The Netherlands, the X Type owner is probably "as sick as a parrot" :cry:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We use a 'dog' instead of a 'parrot'.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts