XF Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
I'm new to this forum but, not to forums in general.

I have a much asked problem but, before anyone suggest an answer here is the issue and what I have tried to solve it.
My tpms light is on constantly. First thing I did was to check all tyre pressures and they were all correct. Next I tried disconnecting the batteries X2 and pressed the horn to make sure all the power was depleted then reconnected and took it for a drive. No change after 40 minutes of motorway speeds. Next I deflated the tyres and the onboard screen showed all four wheels deflated. Reinflated to recommended psi then again set of for another constant drive around 40 minutes. Again the same results. By the way as each wheel was inflated to the correct pressure, it in turn then disappeared of the onboard display. My question then is, what is going on.

Thank you for reading and looking forward to some possible answers.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Possibly a failed TPMS module? Might be worth fault codes read to see if anything is logged?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I've tried reading the codes but, the Jag would not connect with my obd reader. Waiting on someone to ring me about checking the software.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts