XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

i got my XF, finally today! SV8. I have a problem from the 1st day, wat a start o_O!!!

I tried to save some radio channels, which worked perfectly fine. now when i drive the car, for some reason the channels keep on flipping and it gives me a msg "TP Search". Why is that? I tried to work out the settings, but dead end.

i cant enjoy driving my car without radio :(

Plz help!

·
Administrator
22,509 Posts
Hi,
Glad to read that you have your car now and sorry to read that you are experiencing difficulty with the radio. I have to say that I don't know quite what the problem is and I would need to read the manual to begin to understand. I presume you have a manual, mine is not to hand so I can't look at present.
It may be that someone will be along later who has a better understanding than either of us :)
Have you taken any pictures of your car yet :?: We would love to see some shots with Dubai as the background.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Everybody else in Dubai has the SV8! I knew I should have spent the extra money, trouble was the wife was with me when I went to order it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pekem said:
Hi,
Glad to read that you have your car now and sorry to read that you are experiencing difficulty with the radio. I have to say that I don't know quite what the problem is and I would need to read the manual to begin to understand. I presume you have a manual, mine is not to hand so I can't look at present.
It may be that someone will be along later who has a better understanding than either of us :)
Have you taken any pictures of your car yet :?: We would love to see some shots with Dubai as the background.
Will do that, promise. Have u faced such problem? The first time i tried test driving XF, the same thing happened to me :( I think i did something wrong that is causing this.

Jules said:
Everybody else in Dubai has the SV8! I knew I should have spent the extra money, trouble was the wife was with me when I went to order it.
its alright mate. its never too late ;) loool

3 reasons why i chose the SV8

1) the spice interior 2) the rims 3) the engine for sure

1 - 4 of 4 Posts