XF Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am new here, sorry to say my first post is a problem but is a minor one and I am loving my XF!

The problem I have is the drivers touch light randomly comes on when driving. I have a 45 minute commute and the last week it has come on at least once every journey.

More worryingly is last night when I locked the car (from the button on the door) it then put the driver touch light on. Open the car press the light and it goes out lock up and fine again.

It did it again just now at work :( Same thing to stop it.

I have cleaned the light incase there was grease from my fingers or something causing it but aside from that I don't know what else to do.

Has anyone else had this problem? I do have a bouncing passenger window so I think I will take it in to Jaguar.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

·
Administrator
22,463 Posts
Hi everyone, I am new here, sorry to say my first post is a problem but is a minor one and I am loving my XF!

The problem I have is the drivers touch light randomly comes on when driving. I have a 45 minute commute and the last week it has come on at least once every journey.

More worryingly is last night when I locked the car (from the button on the door) it then put the driver touch light on. Open the car press the light and it goes out lock up and fine again.

It did it again just now at work :( Same thing to stop it.

I have cleaned the light incase there was grease from my fingers or something causing it but aside from that I don't know what else to do.

Has anyone else had this problem? I do have a bouncing passenger window so I think I will take it in to Jaguar.

Any help appreciated, thanks.
Welcome to the forum Domcat :)
A quick search reveals that others have been trubled by this issue and you can read about it Here
Because we don't want to start another thread about the same subject this one will be closed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.