XF Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon all.
I am looking to replace the timing belt and water pump on my 2011 jaguar XFS, what i want to know is what is the best timing belt to buy.
thanks in advance for your help.
Den

·
Registered
1 Posts
I changed mine earlier this year and used a OEM belt, followers a water pump. Got them from SNG Barrat UK (Bridgenorth). Prices are keen and you get good service. There are plenty of belts to choose from but not completely sure of the difference in quality. The original belt that came off (93000 miles) looked new! I didn't change the fuel pump belt at the back of the engine. My car is a 2010 XFS.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks old biker I have a 2011 xfs but not sure if the timing belt has been done so will change with a complete kit

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi all sorry for the late reply I have now checked and found the belt was done at 87000 miles so Happy that's one problem sorted now for the other one has anyone used Pritchard garage in Gloucester (indy jag garage). I have a reoccurring P006a Nd now p0124 code so I have booked it in with them for diagnostic purposes, any help on these codes would be helpful I am sure the p006a is an air leak just keeping fingers crossed its not a plastic cam cover.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts