XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..and get around to posting.

Firstly I must say that this forum has been a great source of info over the last couple of months (ever since I decided to succumb to the pleas of my dealer and go for a 2.7 PL rather than deserting Jaguar for VW).

After 2 X-types (2.0 and 2.5 V6's) I have to say the XF is a revelation - superb performance, great looks and far better fuel consumption than the old X to say the least. I can now boast some green credentials!

I thought long and hard about getting one of the last 2.7's but the deal on the table was just too good to turn down - and am I glad!

Anyway, here it is, in all its Indigo and Ivory glory:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Looking good robneil. Must admit I toyed with the idea of Indigo, and do like the colour. I'm sure with the Ivory it must look stunning :D

Happy driving :D :D

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
Welcome, at last robneil :)
What a great choice. I have to say that it was that colour combination that had been chosen by Jaguar when I first saw the car in Castle Bromwich back in 2007.
I am sure you will not be disappointed with your choice, just enjoy it :)

P.S. I did resize your picture because large images on some screens may require scrolling.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi, Ex-Lurker, congratulations on your new purchase. Brilliant colour choice, too, although I feel Dove may suit the dark blue better. Mine is. Muahaha!

Hope the car brings many miles of smiles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts