XF Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vapourgrey posted a picture in another topic ( http://www.xfforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=418 ) of an Emerald Green XF, not a colour often seen, and mention was made of my Botanical Green.
I thought it might interest a few to see an example of both together.
Botanical Green is a colour that I describe as a colour for all seasons because depending on the quality of light Botanical Green will appear with a colour gamut extending from bright green, through a British Racing Green and on to a Black.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I do like the really deep colour. I very nearly got the bread knife her MX5 in this very dark green colour!

Interesting also, how the colour in the top picture makes it look like theres a whopping dent in the front wing! lol

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
micalee said:
I do like the really deep colour. I very nearly got the bread knife her MX5 in this very dark green colour!

Interesting also, how the colour in the top picture makes it look like theres a whopping dent in the front wing! lol

Yeah, it’s the way I polish ‘em :lol:

·
Registered
170 Posts
No offence intended! Beautiful car

·
Registered
618 Posts
Green cars are a nightmare. Everyone I know who has had a green car has always had a nightmare with it! I have one myself and used to get **** on by the birds more regularly than any other car (think they thought it was a field) and I had it for 20 months and suffered 20 incidents of varying seriousness.

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
craig said:
Green cars are a nightmare. Everyone I know who has had a green car has always had a nightmare with it! I have one myself and used to get **** on by the birds more regularly than any other car (think they thought it was a field) and I had it for 20 months and suffered 20 incidents of varying seriousness.
Not having suffered such indignity I’m not going to comment further; I have no wish to temp providence. I will just keep telling myself that it was you Craig that the birds, or ill motivated individuals, were after. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts