XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just covered 1,300 miles & as above , can't knock it.... it's just a great experience to drive & am averaging approx 34/35 mpg...would be interested to know if i can expect this to improve once the engine is run in ???.
i have also had the experience of bmw drivers about to overtake & then pull in behind for a sneaky peek & then finally continue with their manouver.... gives you a warm glow!.
i cannot fault my dealer, he kept me informed re delivery times Etc & just couldn't do enough for me ..including a call 1 week after i had taken delivery to see if i had any questions or problems.
i appreciate your comments re the carpets & whilst i have not yet had anyone in the back...ooops ! i took a visit into my loft , raided my 'carpet off cuts Dept.' & made a pair for the front..in my opinion certainly a job worth doing.
i have the rear view camera & have to confess , am not yet fully confident in using it without also looking behind me....wonder how others are going on with this item ???.
certainly the front parking aid that came with the pack , in my opinion made it well worth while.
at the time of deciding the spec, i did think about the cooled seats & didn't bother.
over the last week it as been very warm & i certainly have not experienced any discomfort.. this maybe something to do with the interior being ivory , am given to believe that the dark coloured seats have a tendancy to retain the heat ?.
overall...a great piece of kit ... makes having to sell the house well worth it .!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: The story so far

Guys , i pressume you realise by now, the above topic should have been a continuation of the one by roma & his 1,000 mile report.
cheers !!.

·
Registered
374 Posts
sodgob, i've taken the liberty of adding "1,000 mile report" to your thread title so it's a bit clearer as to the content.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts