XF Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
hey guys!

guess what? am getting mine next Sat or Sun. and Hey JULES, guess what? i'm from Dxb, and am getting the SV8 hahahaah i will be passing by the ranshes everyday :p

just kiddin ;)

really can't wait for this =(

·
Administrator
22,463 Posts
hambaa said:
hey guys!

guess what? am getting mine next Sat or Sun. and Hey JULES, guess what? i'm from Dxb, and am getting the SV8 hahahaah i will be passing by the ranshes everyday :p

just kiddin ;)

really can't wait for this =(
Well I am afraid you will just have to wait hambaa but it will be exciting and excruciating, probably more excruciating :lol:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Hambaa , I'll look out for you. Nice to know that there's others from town here on the forum. We can keep each other posted on any problems with the dealer.

·
Administrator
22,463 Posts
Dubai John said:
Count me in please guys with any dealer/local Jag news.
How are you missing out Dubai John :?:
You are always welcome to post on the General Discussion Forum :) Indeed it would be good if you did because I'm sure many of us would be interested to learn how your car is coping with all the desert sands :!:
We've got people on here at present worrying about snow tyres :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Pekam; Yes things are a bit different here and for sure no snow tyres required.

For coping with the sand effects, service intervals are 6000 km which is a bit less than you guys in the UK, and is a bit of a pain making service arrangements

Not really a road system also that offers the best for driving as mostly flat and straight, although I do love the "keep the distance thingy" on cruise control, in particular for the crazy driving encountered throughout the Emirates.

I've had Jags since I was a kid, but for the XF its certainly up amongst the best.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am from Dubai and the service intervals are 8000km here for the petrol V6 and 12,000km for the petrol V8. Which country in the Middle East are you in? I seriously think 6000km service is a total ripoff. You should write to Jaguar about this...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts