XF Forum banner

Do you think they have improved the look or killed it!

• 1. I think the Jaguar R Performance Aerodynamic Pack on the XF looks great. I wanna have one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David said:
Along these lines, what are peoples thoughts on the 'R' aerodynamic pack :?:
Let's discover :!:
In the same way that we have expressed a view about the Arden offering, see link below, we can do something similar for the

Jaguar R Performance Aerodynamic Pack for the XF
It consists of front bumper, side appliques, boot lid spoiler, front bright mesh grille, exhaust tailpipe finishers with optional sculpted LED blades.

Arden Poll:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1077

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
JACKAROO said:
Hi :D

Huston we have a problem, :eek: why o why would Jaguar make such a stunning looking car :D then go and destroy it by making it look like something you would not wanna be seen dead in... :roll:
Easy tiger! It's not that much of a modification, not nearly half as much as the Arden kit, yet you think this ruins the car and you cant decide if the Arden one does or doesn't? :| I'm confused :?

·
Registered
216 Posts
it's impossible to make a judgement based on that single pic. you can't see how the car is sitting on it's tyres, and straight on has never been the XF's most flattering angle. and i haven't a clue what the skirts look like on a metallic colour

at least its not wearing a silly cheesy grin for a grille though :)

dream XF spec-wise, i'm struggling between a proper R in blue or white, or a 5.0V8 in frost with every conceivable extra. when the lottery comes in the missus can have the R and i'll tool around in the V8 :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi :D

Can say from seeing the Jaguar R Performance Aerodynamic Pack for the XF that it looks GREAT....Saw one today on showroom model in dealership waiting for some lucky sod to collect after he opted for fitting.........looked even better as owner had great choice Ultimate Black

1 - 6 of 6 Posts