XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
22,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walking back to my car today, parked in St.Ives Cambridgeshire, I noticed a shiny XF, which of course was my own, nearly 1 year old in Botanical Green, and I thought " regular wash and a 10 minute spray with Meguiars Quick Detailer does keep it looking new" :)
After the snow disappeared a few days ago I washed it with Meguiars shampoo, rinsed it off, wiped it dry with a Microfibre cloth and then applied and polished off the Detailer in less than 10 minutes.
In the past, very early in its life I did "Clay" the car and maybe in the Summer I will do it again but for now I am really happy with it. :)
I recommend a visit to the link below to learn about the products.
http://www.meguiars.co.uk/

·
Administrator
22,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
penultimateblack said:
This Detailing World forum is very informative if you are into shiny cars!
Ah, ah :!:
So you are preparing for your Ultimate Black. ;)
Very wise indeed because a neighbour of mine has a Black SV8 and it looks rubbish :cry:
Whenever I see it, generally rear end only because it is parked on his drive, I think what a shame, the glory of the Jaguar XF simply is not apparent :cry:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
pekem said:
penultimateblack said:
This Detailing World forum is very informative if you are into shiny cars!
Ah, ah :!:
So you are preparing for your Ultimate Black. ;)
Very wise indeed because a neighbour of mine has a Black SV8 and it looks rubbish :cry:
Whenever I see it, generally rear end only because it is parked on his drive, I think what a shame, the glory of the Jaguar XF simply is not apparent :cry:
Are you sure your neighbour's car isn't Botanic Green mixed with a touch of road grime? :evil: :evil:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts