XF Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Being the newbie to the Forum I would like to thank all of those who have posted over the last few months...Why?

Well, around the start of the year I decided that the mid life crisis was over and maybe I should replace the 3.2 TT.

Fancied an A5 but the trade in was awful.

In May I had another look around, had a pre-launch sneeky look and (short) test drive of the new E Class Merc' prior to its launch. More car for your money than the A5.

Read a newspaper report (Sunday Times?) on the XF and was impressed. Knew it was not the car I wanted though as it had two doors too many for my liking. Nevertheless went to a local showroom just to have a look and dismiss it from my 'wish list'. WRONG!

Came back and 'googled' XF and that it where I found the Forum. Found it to be most useful and without doubt influenced my purchasing decision. Hence the thanks to all those postings.

Ordered on 23 May and on 2 July took delivery of my 3.0D Premium Luxury in Lunar grey, with Dove interior, parking pack, and also had a rear spoiler fitted (as standard on the 'S').

So far really pleased that I have changed Marque's.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I love stories like this :) I love to hear of the German auto makers finally losing customers to Jaguar.

Welcome to the forum, Enjoy the car. :cool:

·
Administrator
22,526 Posts
Warm welcome to the forum Vin Rouge :)
xfphillips is right; it is really good to learn that sales are being captured from other makers. I think I heard recently that the percentage of sales secured at the expense of other maker is very high; maybe in excess of 70% :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts