XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just this weekend purchase an ex-demonstrator Jaguar XF 3.0 Petrol. My previous car was a 2008 Jaguar 4.2 XK Coupe which I have part exchanged for the XF due to it losing over £25k in 12 months and still losing at £1k per month!! I have to say however that I love the XF. I also currently have a NOKIA 6300 phone which I owned during my time with the XK. I am finding that the contact list which has 630 numbers in will only download up to letter 'P' on my new car but that on the XK it always downloaded the whole phonebook.

Can anyone help as this is a minor but really annoying problem.

Thanks in anticipation of any advice

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
Welcome to the forum kenneth1066 :)
Very good to read that you secured such a good deal with your XF and that you are enjoying it after having owned a "rocket ship"
Sadly, I can't help with regard to your telephone problem other than to say that I solved a similar problem with an earlier iPhone by upgrading the firmware.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just for completeness...I messed around all day with this problem. I upgraded the firmware held on my phone to no avail. I counted the downloaded phone numbers on the XF and they came to exactly 500. I decided to delete about 30 random numbers I no longer use on my phone and as if by magic the rest downloaded alphabetically....718 in total.

Bizarre, but thanks for your advice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts