XF Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
First post from a, hopefully, soon to be XF sportbrake owner.
I have been looking for about 4 weeks. My "perfect" XF keeps changing the more cars I see! At the moment, I think I'm pretty much set on a S Portfolio 2013-2014. Not too fussed about colour except white. Coming from Essex, the Boss says it will confirm all stereotypes if she drives it! Black wheels and red calipers would be nice. Interior can be black or ivory. I have seen the red interior and I just don't think I'm that brave! I have driven a couple and just love the feeling. I've done a lot of research online which is frustrating to say the least! As we all know, the internet will tell you anything you want to hear and everything you don't! Although it's not a lot of money in the scheme of things, my budget of £12000 is the most I've ever spent on a car so I'm a bit nervous. I was going to come on here and ask about things to look out for, but decided against it as it would probably terrify me so much I would buy a pushbike instead! I think as long as I do due diligence checks on the dealer and check carefully for wear and tear, I should just go with my gut -there's plenty of it as the Boss often comments! Looking forward to joining the ranks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts