XF Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
pekem said:
Get in, sit back and relax, if you can. :)
Wait for the bit when the car leaves the ground for several feet. :shock:

Eat your heart out zx10Ben :lol:

http://www.autocar.co.uk/VideosWallpape ... 40295&CT=V
I burst out laughing when I saw the jump :lol:
I wouldn't of course had it been my car :(

Pity he didn't do the test in a Lunar Grey He would have achieved more than 162Mph, caus we all know those LG's are faster! :lol:

Anyway, he didn't have to deal with a screaming wife sat in the passenger seat, whilst going around that track!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Agreed - XFR is a brilliant car. I think we all drove it at 170mph at Gaydon. Great morning.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi :D

Going one better in three weeks, taking XF around the Nurburgring should be a great few days but hell well worth the money I paid :eek:

S

·
0 Posts
JACKAROO said:

Going one better in three weeks, taking XF around the Nurburgring should be a great few days but hell well worth the money I paid :eek:
Hi Jackaroo :)
Me too going to the ring in July as i will be picking my student daughter up from a german university.Let us know how you find it ;), hope you enjoy it :)

·
Registered
119 Posts

No problem will do we are taking two XF's around ,one being mine the other being the XFR :twisted:, as far as I no after speaking to Sabine it will be the first private owned XFR on the track have had one, but that was for corporate company day....of course will have to post loads of photo's after the big day ;)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Maybe a video too?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts