XF Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry folks more inane questions......
Has anyone got TV/DVD in their xf,rear screens perhaps? and where these from new or retro
fit? can you convert your existing single cd/ipod setup?
Has anybody "pimped-up" their xf not like it would need "pimping" but have you personalised it (tastfully of course)
ps,one of my courtesy lamps has just freaked out flashing and not responding to touch,waited till i got home switched off the ignition and restarted problem solved!
Do we think the electronics can get a tad confused whilst driving around playing with the touch screen in and out of menus therefore require a reboot to rectify things?

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
It can't be an inane question, except perhaps that about "pimping", because it has been raised on numerous occasions. If you use the excellent search facility all will be revealed. I think that I am right in saying that Craig has the TV in his car, again a search will reveal the answer.
As for the electronic glitches that arise from time to time, and for which you have discovered the remedy, I can only think that we will just have to live with it in the same way that we accept it with our P.C's and so on. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts