XF Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyoen else bothered about all the print about airbags on the sunblinds? Has anyone successfully remoevd this - or, indeed, would it be wise to remove it?
Martin

·
Registered
281 Posts
Martin said:
Is anyoen else bothered about all the print about airbags on the sunblinds? Has anyone successfully remoevd this - or, indeed, would it be wise to remove it?
Martin
I'm with you Martin, think they look awful. Have resisted trying to remove them as I don't want to leave a sticky mess

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
Will someone post a picture of the offending notice please. I am imagining something truly gross now :lol:

·
Registered
306 Posts
I've got the rear sunblind and haven't noticed anything! What am I missing I wonder?

·
Registered
281 Posts
twosheds said:
I've got the rear sunblind and haven't noticed anything! What am I missing I wonder?
It's not the rear sun blind but on the front sun visors

·
Registered
62 Posts
I think Martin means the Drivers & passengers Sun visor, not the rear sun blind

·
Registered
306 Posts
Ah, that's why I haven't noticed then... I must turn around and face the front :lol:

·
Registered
281 Posts
twosheds said:
Ah, that's why I haven't noticed then... I must turn around and face the front :lol:
it makes the whole driving thing so much more fun :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
crispy said:
I think Martin means the Drivers & passengers Sun visor, not the rear sun blind
Yes that's what I did mean - sorry. Seriously, I think that writing all over the sun visors is unbecoming of a luxury car and it ought to be possible to remove it. Has anyone tried anything?

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
Having had a good look at these stickers today, I suspect that even Jaguar didn't want them there. :(
They might be there as a result of a legal obligation placed on the manufacturer and my feeling is that if a soft adhesive could have been used it would have been.
They appear to be almost fused with the surface and removal is probably not advisable :!:

·
Registered
281 Posts
I thought they looked pretty secure too, hence I was reluctant to try and remove them and just end up with an even worse mess :(

Something to learn to live with, although it's not a big issue for me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts