XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys new to this so I need help, my sportbrake xfs boot button is no longer working, I assume it's the loom but jag want 500+ for the loom so was wondering where the common areas are for wires to break so I can check and hopefully repair

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and am experiencing issues with my boot. Not sure mine is the wiring loom but having done some research and it looks as though there is a common fault with the wiring. Either side of the boot there is black flexible cable conduit, here is where the cables bend and it's a common failure of cables.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more information. Think you can get new looms for cheap online.

Thanks

Greg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have stripped back the grommet both ways and can't see any wires broken so rang jag for a loom price and the came back with a price over 500 quid so that's not happening I have just paid out for two inlet manifolds , intercooler , cambelt and service 😪

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I pulled down head lining and removed plugs to pull it back and give me play in cable/ loom so all of it I believe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts