XF Forum banner

Some photos of Geneva show car March 2007

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  pekem 
#1 ·

It's well worth the trip to Geneva, I'm going again next March. The halls are right next to Geneva airport and you can walk across. Easyjet do flights from Liverpool and Luton in the morning and return in the evening to cater for the skiers - it helps to make a great day out.

I thought the show car I snapped in March 07 was very beautiful - definitely just made to look good. No door handles! The roof is pretty low, and the wheels are shod with too low a profile of tyre for comfort! If you look closely you can see the tyres are actually outside the body of the car - certainly not road legal but they look good !

Tony

See less See more
#2 ·
Yes these were the type of pictures that captured the imagination of thousands of Jaguar fans and on the whole they were not disappointed with the arrival of the XF later in the year.
Now, let's see some pictures of your car when you get it back tomorrow, we hope :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.