XF Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember last year people talking about the fact there was going to be a software update to the audio sound system, especially improving the IPod part of the software, did it ever happen ? What updates should i be requesting on my service ?

Also i never trust my sat nav it is useless, is there a firmware update for this ?
i so miss my TomTom.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
martinmc666 said:
Also i never trust my sat nav it is useless, is there a firmware update for this ?
i so miss my TomTom.
Seriously Martin???!! Have you even looked at the technical section? 4th thread down, you don't even need to use the search button! :?

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
zx10ben said:
martinmc666 said:
i so miss my TomTom.
Seriously Martin???!! Have you even looked at the technical section? 4th thread down, you don't even need to use the search button! :?
You will need to be more tolerant zx10ben because you may not have noticed that martinmc666 has not been with us since August last year and it may be that he did not have access to us via the internet. Out on his boat perhaps ;)
So, for anyone that has not had enough about the Sat Nav, which by the way, is now excellent, start here;
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=619

1 - 3 of 3 Posts