XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've just got my new 3.0D PL with the latest sat-nav software but cannot get it to show the "ETA" (estimated time of arrival e.g 08:55)....it will calculate the distance and how many hours / minutes until arrival but not ETA. Is the system capable of this?

PS: Swapped an MB "E" 320CDi Sport for the XF.....great decision - love it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
just got mine yesterday and was wondering the same or even if i had the old sat nav on it, how do you tell

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sorry to correct you Craig, but you can set the sat nav to display ETA. The trick is that you have to choose it after you have entered your destination and it has calculated the route, but before you start guidance. Press the icon on the left that shows time and distance and it will move out to the right. Then you will have an option 'Arrival time' that appears below. Press this and you have an ETA display instead of a 'time remaining' display on the icon when it returns to the left. Regards, Andy

·
Registered
247 Posts
Forgot to say.. Once you have done this it will be set and it will remember the setting for future trips. If you want to return it to its original setting go through the same procedure and you can reselect 'travel time remaining'.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thanks Andy, that is a great tip that I was unaware of.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts