XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a 2.7 Luxury Diesel for 2 weeks and am generally very pleased with it, but I feel that it is giving an increasingly rough ride at low speeds (juddering with every bump and manhole cover in the road). Is this normal or is there something wrong? I'd be very v.grateful for any tips.

Also, I cannot find the correct tyre pressures in the manual. I checked the front wheels and they were both at 27, but I didn't know if this was right. I have the standard alloys. Does anyone know please?

:?

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum terrybob :)
Your tyre pressure will normally be at a higher pressure, perhaps around 34psi or maybe a little less for the luxury with the different wheels to mine.
More important, have a look on the inside of the LH Side dooor and there should be a small placard fixed with the correct pressures for your car shown.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
This label, which is stuck on the bottom of the nearside door pillar is difficult to read unless you are very vertically challenged! I use 31 psi, the under 100 mph pressure, while driving on our rough UK roads and increase it to 34 psi on the Continent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts