XF Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am returning to XF ownership! Had a September 08 2.7D PL in Radiance but sold it in January. Although I had criticised the seats and what I considered to be over light steering, on reflection there was no other luxury car on the market that appealed at the moment. Added to that, the Portfolio has more adjustment on the drivers seat than the Premium Luxury - hence it seemed to fit by backside better.

Had a long hard think about going for the Diesel S, but settled on the 3.0D.

Ordered it today, should pick it up mid September.

Jaguar XF 3.0D Portfolio
Porcelain White
Ivory
Satin wood
Chrome vents
Rear sunblind
Rear camera

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Well welcome back indeed XFCAT :)
I think that your story is a first for here and it may well be that, as far as U.K. members are concerned, your colour choice will be also be a first; really interesting choice.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was so close to ordering a white - Mrs LW suggested it but in the end decided on Vapour Grey. The dealer also put me off saying it was mainly for America!!
Anyway, great choice of colour - look forward to seeing the pics

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yes, I meant to add, nice colour choice, it's good to be different, in the US the only XFs you ever see are either Porcelain or Midnight, it's rare to see any others! :lol:

The upcoming Cashmere looks nice too, with a more appealing name aswell.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks pekem and others.

Will sure post some pictures up when it arrives.

·
Registered
76 Posts
White is the new black.

I went through the battle between white and grey as well. Grey won, but I would still love a white one...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Same here i wanted white but Dealer put me off.... wish i had gone with my instinct now... thats the problem with buying a car in the winter.. :lol:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome back - i agree with you about those seats but did I not read on here somewhere that you can now get the XFRs sports seats, or was I dreaming again... ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts