XF Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My windscreen wipers needed replacing on my 09 Jaguar XF. I bought some from eBay, they came in pairs 19" and 21" blades. the 21" fits fine,the 19" doesn't.

I contacted the seller, she said she had recently become aware of a problem with these and refunded me in full, I didn't even have to return them

So I ordered some more from a different seller,(the description was different) but when they arrived they were the same brand as the others and again, the 19" doesn't fit. I have emailed seller today so don't' know the outcome yet. I will now know to ask what brand they are next time I buy and will check that they are not Aerovu branded wiper blades from Ace Parts.

Anyway, hope that helps somebody avoid the same mistake i made. And if anyone can recommend reasonably priced replacements I would be grateful.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I picked mine up from the local filling station, they are Bosch and fit/work fine.

I cant remember what I paid but they weren't very expensive.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yep, VALEO for me. best wipers and best fit.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have the Valeo ones and they are excellent, purchased on line from Wipers uk they advertise regular in Auto Express

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wiper Blades

With the wide range and vastly differing prices which replacement wiper blades are best or recommended?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts