XF Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

After reading under sections for sale on this forum, I came across a member claiming to be able to offer the original rear dvd screens at a lower price than the dealerships :eek:

Has any one taken him up on his offer if so would love to here from you as looking to place order.

Regards

Jackaroo :p

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
A number of members have placed an order for this equipment and if you search through previous posts you will discover at least one.
It would be best to PM the vendor and I am sure he will give you further information :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi
Yeah done that but wanted to see if any one had brought system one showing installed is on left hand drive Jag XF. :cry:

Would be nice to here from members who have taken order and seen final finished installed photo. :p

Regards

Jackaroo

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
JACKAROO said:
Hi
Yeah done that but wanted to see if any one had brought system one showing installed is on left hand drive Jag XF. :cry:

Would be nice to here from members who have taken order and seen final finished installed photo. :p

Regards

Jackaroo
It seems to me that you stopped searching to soon :!:
However, try this; it is surely RHD :)
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=585&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks t2dav. I have a porfolio on order (pick up this week!) and would like to get the rear screens, but I assume that they do not have the contrast stitching? I see you also have a portfolio and wondered if this is noticeable?

·
Registered
9 Posts
The old boy (Frankie) bought these screens from the forementioned member and I fitted them for him and I have to say the quality is superb! :D
Think I might have some pics kicking about of the finished article, but if not I'll try to remember to get some and post them up. ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
he used my original headrests!

there is no contrast stitching on the headrests

·
Registered
25 Posts
He supplied mine but I fitted it. All the kit was badged Jaguar as if it came from the main dealer, you can't tell any difference from the old headrest and the one's he supplied. Peter is a really easy to deal with guy. Well pleased.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts