XF Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a quick question for all the Luxury owners - does you car have rain sensing wipers or not?

All the spec sheets say yes, as does the web. but I just tried a friends Luxury which doesn't seem to have them! The wiper stalk has no 'auto' just adjustable intermittent it seems.

I'm waiting to take delivery of my kitted up Luxury and if the auto wipers are missing I'm going to be miffed as I have really got used to them over the years! :cry:

Maybe someone could read their manual and let me know?

Thanks

·
Administrator
22,501 Posts
Rain sensing windscreen wipers are standard on all models. Just keep looking forward to next month :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great news, thanks guys.

I have to wait until November for delivery now :cry: even though the car is at the dealer waiting for me! :x - damn lease agreement on my current car.

Might have to pay a visit just to look and drool over it!

Just to make matters worse, I just came through Heathrow airport and EVERY SINGLE advert board has a picture of an XF on it :roll:

·
Administrator
22,501 Posts
LuxVoyager said:
Great news, thanks guys.

I have to wait until November for delivery now :cry: even though the car is at the dealer waiting for me! :x - damn lease agreement on my current car.

Might have to pay a visit just to look and drool over it!
Just to make matters worse, I just came through Heathrow airport and EVERY SINGLE advert board has a picture of an XF on it :roll:
Never mind might; it is certain you will. :!:
You might even go back to Heathrow just to look again :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know this is ages since first post but I had the same confusion when I got mine. the book for the car is incorrect as as it sates that the word 'Auto' is on the stalk, this is not true. I have the premium luxury and you simply move the stalk up one click and leave it there, that is auto and then the regularity is adjusted by twisting to end of the stalk. :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jay - thanks for the reply!

That's exactly what caused my confusion so I really appreciate you clearing it up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts