XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a daft question but I brought my XF Sportbrake just before the first 2020 lockdown so have not driven it much at night. I have noticed the dial for the radio is not illuminated!! I complained to the Jaguar dealers and they said that’s normal!! I’ve never owned a car where a switch does not have a backlight at night so you can locate it. Are they correct or is the BS from the dealers?? They have done a few other things which mean I cannot fully trust them now!

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
This may be a daft question but I brought my XF Sportbrake just before the first 2020 lockdown so have not driven it much at night. I have noticed the dial for the radio is not illuminated!! I complained to the Jaguar dealers and they said that’s normal!! I’ve never owned a car where a switch does not have a backlight at night so you can locate it. Are they correct or is the BS from the dealers?? They have done a few other things which mean I cannot fully trust them now!
What year is your Sportbrake Badger57? The controls are different post x250s.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
The radio light is lit up in your pic or are you referring to the screen not being lit up in the second pic?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts