XF Forum banner

R Aerodynamic Pack

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  XFS 
#1 ·
Am getting close to ordering my XF.

Question - if I specify the body kit am I right that it's a dealer fit?

If so, what body panels (if any) are sprayed to blend the new bumper or side skirts? Kind of seems a shame to get overspray over your clearcoat.

#2 ·
Hi :D

The following is what is included in the Pack :
It consists of front bumper, side appliques, boot lid spoiler, front bright mesh grille, exhaust tailpipe finishers with optional sculpted LED blades..There was a topic on here but I am at present unable to find it.I have seen the pack on an XF, and it looked ;) I did speak to my local dealership they can do it after but you are looking at big money £2000 + :eek:

Hope that helps :)

#4 ·
I was looking at getting the R Pack but have now been told by my dealer that as my car will have the Adaptive Cruise Control that I can't and I also cant have the LED Blades.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Would I be able to get the Chrome Sculpted Blades?

Many thanks

Daniel

#5 ·
Why would you want the sculpted chrome blades if you have the aero pack? The aero pack comes with big butch air intakes and a lower valence which looks a lot better than the standard valence. If only I could afford it! :D

G
#8 ·
Does anybody know whether you can just have the side appliques and if so how much??

We're looking forward to a 3.0 Litre 'S' Portfolio which will come with the boot lid spoiler. I'm then likely to fit the quad exhausts and black mesh grille from Spires ST and I prefer the standard front valance (not keen on the bright lower mesh and centre chrome finish blade on the 'R' pack - although I do like the overall shape and profile)

I will be asking my dealer but was just interested to hear the experiences of others.

Cheers

Jerry

G
#10 ·
Thanks for the information Gazzazh, that's encouraging.

Do you know did they arrive at your dealers already primed and painted or was this done by the dealer and do I take it from your reply that you fitted them yourself ?, if so was this easy relatively straight forward ?

Thanks again,

Jerry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.